How to apply
CASE 1: you would like to suggest a product
If you are NOT the product author/owner or you haven't the rights to officially apply
to eContent Award, you can SUGGEST a product and contact the author/owner, who can APPLY.
CASE 2: you are the author/owner and you would like to apply
If you are the product author/owner or you haven the rights to officially apply to eContent Award, you can APPLY. How to do it?
You must complete all 3 phases. Incomplete applications will NOT be taken into account.
First of all you have to download the APPLICATION KIT for this phase.
PHASE 1: Authorship/Ownership check
You have to REGISTER, then go to APPLY page
and declare you're have the rights to officially apply
PHASE 2: Product registration
You have to fill in the product registration form.
- Product title
- Category (i.e. e-Business, e-Culture, e-Entertainment, ...)
- Product kind (i.e. Broadband/Online/WEB, Content Tools & Interface Design, ...)
- Product presentation
- Url (required for ON LINE products only)
- Product objectives
- Declaration of IPR ownership
- Authorization to eContentAward to process your data
Other fields (suggested):
- Target users
- Sustainability/market model
- Last review
- Is the Author a student? (YES/NO)
- Is your product "no profit"? (YES/NO)
PHASE 3: Upload and delivery
- Complete the "detailed_presentation.RTF" file (you will find in the APPLICATION KIT)
- Save the file and RENAME it as "your-product-title.rtf" [i.e. google.rtf]
- ZIP the file as "your-product-title.zip" [i.e. google.zip]
- UPLOAD "your-product-title.zip"
Delivery by mail/courrier:
You must send us:
- Declaration on IPR ownership and authorization to use (the APPLICATION KIT, file Authorisation.rtf)
- If applicable: a declaration that the product Author is a Young Talent (template in the APPLICATION KIT)
- If applicable: 3 copies of your product [please see note here below and general rules]
Note about products summission by mail/courrier
If your product is a web application you haven't to send it. You must provide the appropriate electronic access for evaluation purpose.
If your product is NOT a web application, you must send us 3 copies of the product (CD or DVD or..., working autonomously or emulated on an offline computer).
c/o Politecnico di Milano - MEDICI Framework
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32
20133 Milano - Italy
The eContentAward organization will not pay any courier/delivery or other expenses